When to expect a Hyundai i20 battery replacement?
Your car is your lifeline. It helps you get to work on time, facilitates your social life, and lets you travel to and explore cities near you. So, you’ve got to pay attention to each and every aspect of it so that you’re taking care of it properly. One of the most ignored aspects of a car is its battery. Most people are flabbergasted when they are stranded in the middle of the road due to a dead battery. However, the truth is, your car had begun signalling that it needed a new battery a long time before the battery ran out.
Through this article, let’s find out how you can tell when your car needs a new battery and what you can expect during a Hyundai i20 battery replacement.
When do you know it’s time for a Hyundai i20 battery replacement?
As a proud owner, you need to keep a vigilant eye on the subtle signs your car shares with you so that you can ensure a longer life span. The following are a few signs that tell you that it’s time for a Hyundai i20 battery replacement:
- Have you noticed that it takes a little bit longer to start your engine than it used to before? This happens when the battery begins to wear out, and there is damage to its external components. When the battery reaches this stage of its life, it cannot charge the starter as quickly as it should. As a result, the engine may take a few seconds longer to rev up. This is a sure-shot indicator that your battery is dying and that it’s time for a Hyundai i20 battery replacement.
- At home, when the light goes out, we use a flashlight to see whether we are going. Over time, the flashlight’s light becomes dimmer, and we change the battery. The same thing happens with your car. If you’ve noticed that the headlights are dimmer and you’re having trouble seeing them at night due to this, it means that the battery is dying out. It is time for your Hyundai i20 battery replacement.
- When was the last time you went in for a Hyundai i20 battery replacement? If the answer is 3-5 years ago, then you should head down to Car Fit Experts and ask them to verify whether you need to change the battery. This is a good idea as you won’t have to wait for the battery to start affecting your vehicle’s performance. Instead, you can get it changed preemptively and ensure your safety at all times.
- If you’ve noticed that the check engine light is on, and you know for a fact that there’s nothing wrong with the engine itself, it could mean that the battery is causing problems. This is one of the more subtle signs that it’s time for the Hyundai i20 battery replacement.
There are also a few visual indicators that you can check for to see whether it’s time for the Hyundai i20 battery replacement. As mentioned previously, these can help you go in for the Hyundai i20 battery replacement before the car’s performance is affected by the battery.
- Open the hood of your car and have a look at the connectors of the battery. Is there any corrosion there? If you notice white or ash-grey powder on the connectors, it means that there is corrosion. It’s time for the Hyundai i20 battery replacement.
- When you open the hood of your car, does it stink? If you’re smelling something similar to rotten eggs, it means that the acid in the battery is starting to leak. This is quite dangerous, and you need to go in for a Hyundai i20 battery replacement immediately.
- The battery case is starting to look misshapen. This can happen due to extreme heat or cold (which makes the case shrink or contract, thereby losing its shape over time). This is also dangerous as it can allow the battery acid to leak. So, if you notice this, it means it’s time for a Hyundai i20 battery replacement.
What to expect during a Hyundai i20 battery replacement at Car Fit Experts?
A Hyundai i20 battery replacement should not take too long, especially when you take your car to Car Fit Experts. The professionals at the garage will conduct a series of steps to remove the old battery and replace it with a new one.
At Car Fit Experts, you can expect highly professional Hyundai i20 battery replacement services conducted efficiently. Our decades’ worth of experience in this field allows us to be the most renowned name when it comes to garage chains in India.
If you think it’s time for a Hyundai i20 battery replacement, all you need to do is use our store locator to find a garage near you. You can also ask our professionals to pick up your car from your residence.