Where can you get an exide car battery placed in your car?
Exide is one of the leading names when it comes to high-quality batteries, and it’s no secret why. Exide batteries are known for having a high power output, a durable body, and a better cranking power than most car batteries, which is why many car owners prefer this brand over others. If it is time to change the battery in your car, then you might want to consider getting an exide battery for the car. The best place to go if you want to do so is AIS Car Fit Experts!
How can you get a good Exide battery?
When you head to our garage, you can ask the professionals at the area for a good Exide battery. The professionals at the garage will ensure that your car’s battery is replaced in a timely and effective manner, and this will ensure that the car functions properly.
When you’re examining the battery, do make a note of the following pointers:
- Have a look at when it was manufactured: One of the first things you should check is the manufacturing date of the exide battery. You should not buy an exide battery that is over six months old. You’ll notice that the battery has a code written on it. The code has two components, an alphabet which represents the month, and a number that represents the year. So, for instance, A/21 would mean January 2021.
- Make sure that it’s a non-maintenance battery: Such batteries are easier to take care of as you don’t have to keep adding distilled water. If the battery you have chosen has unsealed caps, it means that distilled water needs to be added.
- Pick a battery that has a high reserve capacity: This is because a high reserve capacity refers to how long it can operate without the engine before getting damaged. This is important as it can be of great assistance battery if you have an alternator failure, a recalcitrant engine, or you accidentally leave the headlights on.
- Have a look at the warranty terms: This can help you avoid a financial drain if there happens to be a manufacturing issue with the product. You’ll be able to get the battery replaced for free if it expires during the warranty period.
- Check whether it’s the right battery for your car: Our experts at the garage can help you with this.
Signs your battery needs to be changed
Now that you know how you can get an exide battery, it’s important to keep in mind that your car will exhibit a few signs that tell you that the battery needs to change. Some of these signs are:
- The engine takes a long time to start
- You are facing electrical issues, for instance dim headlights.
- The check engine light is turned on and you don’t know why
- There is a bad smell in the car (this could be due to a corroded battery)
- The battery is old
Head down to the nearest Car Fit Experts to get the battery replaced when it’s required. To know more, click here!
Quick Battery Finder
Products & Services
©CAR FIT EXPERTS 2023 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED